THE FEEDING OF THE SHEEP
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
The world corporate doctrine to enslave the American People
As seen by Roger A. Stolley
November 7, 1998
Bill of Rights Protection Act
- The sheep must be continually fed a diet of propaganda that keeps them docile and not able to think too much.
- The sheep must be fed in a manner that diverts their attention to the pasture and keeps them from looking across the fence to see what is actually happening.
- The sheep must be continually entertained to divert their attention from the shearing and butchering.
- Any sheep that wander outside the pasture or notice what is occurring outside the pasture must be marked for shearing or butchering.
- All sheep must be numbered for the shearing and butchering.
- Any sheep that develop a brain and speak of what is happening must be both sheared and butchered as soon as possible.
- The world corporate body must control all means of communications to feed the sheep.
Pearl Harbor Attack - NO SURPRISE
Act to Restore Citizens' Rights to Use State Parks
Revised National Public Lands Restoration Act
United States Hunting and Fishing Act
The Trees, Porcupines, and Badger
Technology, Inc. ©
P.O. Box 7658
Salem, Oregon 97303
Voice: (503) 589-4878
SunBurst Technology, Inc.©1995-2017
All rights reserved